Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought we had a line here. (Xavier)

2 posters

Go down

I thought we had a line here. (Xavier) Empty I thought we had a line here. (Xavier)

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:16 pm

(permission was granted to have xavier where he is)

Kokohano had debated for days about going to see Xavier. Finally deciding he needed to. They had a line they developed before the deaths of the original Cullen clan members. One they decided upon and agreed upon with the elders of the tribes...one that was recently crossed. They made the agreement due to the fact when he was younger and he accidently  imprinted upon his close friend and brother Xavier. It was something they agreed to never discuss either. He was highly annoyed and blamed Xavier for the fact that the guy his brother Carlos was dating was one of his vampires. Heading inside he walked through the front door and straight up to Xavier. "Xavier!" He shouted as he punched the wall right by Xavier's head. "I thought we had an agreement Xavier." he said with a slight growl. However, what happened next made him blink. A cracking sound before the wall completely shattered. Crashing down and possibly taking Xavier with it. "Oops. I forgot some of these walls were glass."
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

I thought we had a line here. (Xavier) Empty Re: I thought we had a line here. (Xavier)

Post by Xavier Cullen Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 am

Xavier only had time to blink before he went crashing through the wall. Standing up he jumped back into the living room. "Kokonaho I would guess that this would have to do with the fact that I let one of my coven start dating Carlos. I want you to know that I don't agree with this union however if Carlos makes Artemis happy then I don't see the point of ending what they have." Really Xavier was happy that Artemis had found someone that he loved when he still hadn't. He walked over to his friend and put a hand on his shoulder. "I trust Artemis and I am sure you trust Carlos so why not let them make their own decision in this. If they want to be together so be it. Yes we had a line but if it means I have to come between two that are in love then I will cross it I hope you know that." Yes he knew the reason of why they didn't want their kinds mixing however he really didn't want to come between love. And the fact remained that he trusted Artemis to make the right decision on this and if he wanted to be with Carlos then he was going to support him no matter what.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

I thought we had a line here. (Xavier) Empty Re: I thought we had a line here. (Xavier)

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Kokohano looked at him a bit. Frowning more as he growled a bit. "The only good part is we don't have to worry about any offsprings with their union. That is completely besides the point Xavier." he said with a growl. He listened to him a bit and crossed his arms. "I don't trust him. I don't trust any of these brats you have around here." he said wtih a huff. Staring at him a bit as he walked over to a seat and sat on the arm rest. He glared at him a bit. "I don't care who you trust your judgments equatable to a blind man...you leap before you look. Even this many years later." he said with an almost fond tone. He looked at the ceiling and huffed a bit. "You should have told me but I've known for months and Carlos still hasn't." He said with a pursing of his lips. He looked at him a bit and moved his hand to Xavier's shoulder.

Within seconds he had Xavier on the couch and his knee between the others legs. An arm beside his head and his form against his. His long hair falling over his shoulder. "If I hadn't known you before they killed her...I'd not trust you. I want to meet them...and judge for myself. Since it makes Carlos and you happy I'll let it go...because I doubt that brat of yours is going to like or trust me. Despite they call me the de luna chupacabra and carlos is jst a cat."
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down