Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The morning after.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The morning after. - Page 3 Empty Re: The morning after.

Post by Casey Lavender Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 am

Casey looked at him I didn't mean feeding, I meant go out and make memories. Surely you haven't done every single thing in the world that you can. Have you sky dived off the Sydney Harbour Bridge? Visited a temple in Tibet? She asked, and looked at him horrified.

A HUNDRED YEARS ABSTINENCE?" Casey exclaimed, horrified. Holy cow that was a long time. But listened to how he explained it, And you haven't chosen a mate yet have you? she asked, and gently traced his chest with her fingers. To her he was beautiful, incredible. To see what you have seen , the worlds you have seen. That would be a gift. I want to know what goes on in your mind, what you see, what you have seen.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri May 15, 2015 12:57 am

David shook his head "I would not be able to do those things.. I can only go out in the day in places like Forks, where it is constantly cloudy or dark. We would be given away in day light." he sighed.

He then shrugged "The only female I have had enough contact with to form any sort of connection is my sister, so There is enough reason for that." When she mentioned seeing the things he had seen, he sighed "Its not all pretty. Being a vampire is gruesome. Death is a large part of it, not pretty at all."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sun May 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Casey looked at him, '' You can still do it all
at night."
she said simply, always having an answer to
it. Wow.....looks like we will have to change that."
Casey said to him as he spoke about his sex life. There was
no way she was going to let him not have sex, a hundred years
must of been torture.

Once again when he said gruesome and death she shrugged,
" "Theres always good and bad to it. Yes you would of
seen death but I am sure there are many things you have seen
that no one alive can say they have. That's what I mean, be like
me. Look for the good in everything then you won't be brought
down by the negatives."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon May 18, 2015 12:09 am

David shrugged "I don't like hiding out during the day, not to mention I would have to run many miles to find wildlife big enough to sustain myself, it would take most of the night every night." He stated simply. He had traveled a little, but not much sight seeing. Usually it was to chase a vampire away from Forks and make sure they stayed away.

He then sighed and shook his head "Again, I would destroy you, even if I could refrain from drinking you, I would break your bones, make you a cripple for like. How Edward ever did it with Bella I will never know." He shrugged, although he didn't mind day dreaming about what could happen if they were both human. He then shrugged and added "There was more bad than good"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon May 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Casey shrugged as she listened, "Well we are going to have to do something to keep you entertained. I will convince you eventually. But I can wait. " Casey answered, if he didn't want to sleep with her now that was fine. She could wait.

"There is always more bad then good, its just the good you really really need to focus on." Casey explained, "And you have me every night now, I am sure we can just hang out. "
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon May 18, 2015 11:14 pm

David smirked and said "Well Miss Lavender, how do you plan to keep an old Vampire occupied? " he wondered how long she would really wait though. Would she move on with another human that could give her what she wanted, craved and needed? Or would she keep going at him until he gave in and killed her. He wanted nothing more than to rip the clothes off her right now, but he did not, for he could not hurt her.

He shook his head with a chuckle "You, Miss Casey, must sleep at night. I will be fine."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Casey smiled and bit her lip thoughtfully, "Well we could play chess, monopoly. Go for walks through the forest, go fishing." She said with a smile. She knew she loved him, nothing had ever felt as right. Thana didn't know how lucky she was, and Casey was going to stay and wait for David. A hundred years if she had to, and looked at him.

"No I don't need sleep at night. I can sleep during the day, and stay up with you at night. See ? I have it all sorted. I am not a lonely old man stay lonely and old."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue May 19, 2015 12:01 am

David smirked "You sure you want to play chess with someone with twice the mental capacity as a human? Monoply sounds okay...and I know a great meadow we could visit sometime. Fishing on the other hand, no... The blood would not be a good idea.." personally he thought she was going to come up with someone sexual as their whole conversation had been about that.

He then laughed and said "I can be out in the day too Casey. You shouldn't change your rem cycle for me."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 am

Casey smirked right back at him and nodded. "I cant beat
Thana but I am sure I can beat you."
she answered, and frowned as he spoke about blood
and fishing. "What type of fishing are you thinking about> Unless you plan
on draining worms for their blood I don't see much blood happening."

Casey teased, and took a sip of her drink.

She rolled her eyes. " If Thana can stay awake so can I,
just means I get to sleep with you during the day. You said you
couldn't go out, in the daylight. Make your sexy blonde mind up.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue May 19, 2015 12:46 am

David rolled his eyes "I could beat Thana, and I could beat you. It is Xavier and Artemis I could not beat." He chuckled. No one could beat someone who could read their mind or see the future. When those two played they could finish the game in seconds, without ever moving a piece on the board. When it came to fishing having to do with blood, he sighed and said "Even forgetting the worm, which does not have enough blood for it to be more than a small sip, When you kill and gut a fish it bleeds, when a fish is hooked by a hook it bleeds. If I get into a feeding frenzy near you.. well that would not end well."

When she mentioned him not being able to go out in daytime, David said "Think very hard to yesterday. I was out, and it was daytime.. I just can not go out in the sunlight.. I will show you why sometime." He said, rolling his eyes "You are more blonde then me babe"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue May 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Casey looked at David and shook her head, "Me most likely, Thana. Not a chance in hell, even if you could read her mind. She would like lay false futures or something cunning little......Anyway." She said and flicked her hair behind her bed.

"Wait you have actually tried a worm?" Casey asked, "Ewwwwww any other animal I think would be okay....but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" She told him, completely ignoring his warning. Then nodded to what he said, "Okay so cloudy weather you can go out, but not sunlight for whatever reason. Got it." Casey said, and raised an eyebrow. "Nuh -Uh I was born with dark hair. You are the blonde one."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum