Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko )

2 posters

Go down

Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko ) Empty Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko )

Post by Thana Semele Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:02 am

Thana didn't remember much, somewhere in her mind she remembered the crash and somewhere she heard voices but she couldn't place them . Whatever this place asn it was calm, peaceful. She lay in the real world unconcious, the heart monitor beeping. Showing despite all normal human odds she was still alive, when she shouldn't of been.

Her chest crushed, a wrist broken and serious concussion , crushed organs, yet Thana was still alive, albeit in a lot of pain. Slowly the voices faded and were replaced by a beeping, she sleepily opened her bright , unnaturally blue eyes and looked at the world around her. Her grey contacts were gone but right now that was the least of her troubles as she tried to get her eyes to focus. Which they seemed not to want to do. " K-KOKO... Carlos ." She whimpered , and tried to make sense of where she was. She had a needle in her arm, and immediately ripped it out. Needles were a no no, no matter what she refused to have blood taken. Ripping the needle out made her lose her already harsh breath and she whimpered as she moved her chest. Where was she? This wasn't her home. But it wasn't a hospital either..
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko ) Empty Re: Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko )

Post by David Cullen Fri May 08, 2015 9:55 pm

David had finished gathering the important parts of her car and had them in the garage. He had not decided what exactly he was going to do with them yet, but felt there was reason to do so, so that's why he did. He was now by Thana's side, waiting for her to wake up. When she did and pulled out her tubes and stuff, David jumped up "Now now, none of that" He said as he stopped her doing any more harm.

He then said "it's David..David Cullen. Do you remember anything Thana?"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko ) Empty Re: Waking up in a house not my own. ( Cullens, Carlos andKoko )

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 12:18 am

Thana moved her head as she heard a familiar voice, unawares her contacts were no longer in she saw a familiar face...David. She stopped pulling tubes out, she had only pulled out the needle. "NO Needles." She said quietly, and tried to focus on what happened. A frown crossing her face, "I..I was driving home....Then a a deer I think crossed the road and I swerved, but...I don't remember after that. Its all black." She said slowly, trying to remember.

"David? Where am I?" Thana asked, not moving too much as her whole body hurt, she honestly didn't care if David saw her unnatural eyes or not but did look away as she realised she didn't have her contacts in any more.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat May 09, 2015 2:18 pm

David shushed her calmly "You need the Needles Thana, they are whats keeping you alive. You need nourishment that only they can provide." He said softly, though not trying to put them back in, he was not trained in being a doctor, that was Xavier's job. He then said "You crashed.. totaled your car. Luckily it was close by and we pulled you out of the wreckage." he said softly.

When she asked where she was, David said softly "My home. 3rd floor." Coincidentally the room that most of the Cullens had been changed in.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Biting her lip Thana moved slightly, "I don't care. I don't do needles." Thana said, "I refuse to let my blood be..owww taken."

She looked over at David as he spoke, so it was him that saved her. "We?" She asked, and looked around her. Third floor of his home. ..Oh. "T-Thank you I guess....How...how badly am I injured?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri May 15, 2015 12:22 am

David shook his head "I could knock you out again to put them back in, and believe me you do not want that, so be a good little patient and do what the doctor orders." Of course David wasn't the doctor, Xavier was, yet still, he was acting doctor with Xavier out hunting.

"My family and I" He clarified. When she asked how badly she was injured, David shrugged "Xavier will know more. I know you broke a few bones and cracked a few ribs, and you look like you went toe to toe with the Hulk.." His lips twitched as if to smile.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 15, 2015 12:35 am

Thana looked at David, Your a kid, not a doctor. she said softly, but conceded. No blood taken. Under any circumstances." , and looked at the needle she had pulled out, but didn't pull any other tubes or anything out.

She listened and looked at David, Xavier? Your uncle? Thana asked, and winced as she tried to move. But smiled as he said she looked like she had gone against the Hulk. I feel like it, like I was squished by my car....My.....everywhere hurts...Can, can I have a glass of water?
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri May 15, 2015 9:02 pm

David shrugged "Xavier is a doctor, and you don't live with a doctor for so long without picking up a few things" He chuckled softly despite the situation. he was actually very proud of his family. There had been blood, but none tried to attack her, although it was only Xavier who could actually be there to help treat her. The Rest stayed with David to clean up the mess before anyone saw it. he then smirked and said "Don't worry, we're not Vampires, your blood is safe." He then gently put the needles she needed back in, there not having been one with blood.

David shook his head "Does Xavier LOOK old enough to be my uncle? He's my older brother, when our parents died he took legal custody of us all." He then nodded and quickly set off to get a glass of water, quickly at human speed before returning and handing it to her.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Thana smiled as she listened hang on wasn't Xavier an anasthetic guy or something ? She shrugged it off and watched as David put a needle into her . He was surprisignly gentle too. When he said he wasn't a vampire she raised her eyebrow , " Not according to the rest of the pack ." Thana answered sleepily , " But I think it's just because the Quils don't like people with different coloured eyes ." She said softly , pointing to hers instead of his.

Trying to do a shrugging motion Thana spoke " I don't know I thought he was your Uncle , but big brother sounds more accurate ." Thana told him, struggling to stay awake. She didn't even notice how quick he had been getting the water , but tried to sit up . It hurt but she managed it and took the baby sized glass gratefully and drank, before putting it on the side of the bed . " Thank you." She told him, hopefully somewhere in her mind she hoped he hadn't seen the scars on her wrist but oh well. Thana lay back down as it was less painful, and quickly fell back into sleep, a light one but a meaningful one as the pain stopped her from passing out completely .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat May 16, 2015 3:46 pm

David laughed at mentioned of the Pack and calling his family vampires. Of course they were 100 percent right, bit Thana was not to know that so David just shrugged "Superstitious. Nothing more." They had a pact with the dogs, better now than a long time ago. Yet they still had to fight their instincts when kept in the same room for eachother. he then smiled when he noticed how hard it was for her to stay awake and said "Its fine, you can sleep. We will still be here when you wake up"

(seeing as no one else is posting in this thread, i don;t see a point to it continuing..)

David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 17, 2015 7:17 am

( agreed , Jules will be posting later this week in another thread related to this )

-Finish
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down