Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions (Cullen's)

5 posters

Go down

Confessions (Cullen's) Empty Confessions (Cullen's)

Post by Xavier Cullen Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Xavier sighed he knew that it was time to let the rest of his coven know the truth. He could not hide it any more he sort of was wondering how they would take it. He needed to let them know what exactly they were into so that they could decide if they still wanted to follow him or try other covens. Sitting on his chair he waited them to come in. He could not believe why he was so nervous but he as sharing the biggest secret that he had kept from everyone. Crossing a leg over the other as he drummed his fingers on the arm rests.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Confessions (Cullen's) Empty Re: Confessions (Cullen's)

Post by Artemis Cullen Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Artemis danced into the room rhythmically right on cue. He had "seen" Xavier call a meeting and knew what was about to go on. He was sad for his coven leader but he was also understanding as to why he had kept it a secret. He threw a sympathetic smile Xavier's way and perched gracefully next to his violin in the corner. He suddenly had the urge to play a sad melody examining the mood of the room.
Artemis Cullen
Artemis Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:52 pm

David strolled into the the room. He had a feeling Xavier wanted to share a secret he had kept from David for almost 100 years, and did not plan on missing it. He leaned against the wall beside Xavier's chair and said "Whatever it is Xavier, I am beside you. You know this" He spoke quietly.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Rouge Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Karina walked into the somber room and surveyed her surroundings. The atmosphere was tense and it set her on edge. Artemis had called her while she was on a shopping trip and she wondered what could be so important as to call a family meeting. She raised an elegantly arched eyebrow at David and Xavier and sat in an armchair with a view of all possible exits. It was an old habit of hers. "May I inquire as to what is going on?" She asked as she set her mouth in a worried frown. Her red hair was being twisted nervously. She was hoping that it was nothing catastrophic, though she could not feel that her life was in danger.
Karina Rouge
Karina Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Cullen Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:48 pm

Amber wandered in keeping her head low she never liked it when there was a meeting. She was always scared when these things went on. She leaned against the wall near the book shelf and just picked one of the many books up and looked down reading it letting her hair fall in her face. She didn't mind if the others thought it was strange of her to do this. She didn't care. She was here that was all that mattered really.
Amber Cullen
Amber Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 am

Xavier watched every single one of his family enter the room. Yes it is strange for him to call a meeting and for the most part let them just do what they wanted well with limits of course they still had to follow the coven rules. "Alright I have called you all here because I have been keeping something from all of you." He said as he looked at all of them. Nodding slightly at Artemis as he knew that he already knew what he was going to say. His eyes rested longer on David yes he was his known first and he considered him his brother. It was harder keeping it from him then the rest however he knew that he had to keep until he felt he could trust everyone.

"I would understand that if some of you would like to leave the coven after what I have to tell you..." He trailed off as he tried to figure out how he was going to word this. "Well for starters David wasn't the first. In fact I might of made an entire army of vampires who were all destroyed. It is the reason why the Volturi and myself don't currently see eye to eye. The reason why I have to keep one step ahead of them." There it was all out he was not sure how they were going to take the news that their coven leader was not telling them the whole truth but he felt like it would be the best while they all worked on forming bonds with each other.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:42 am

Artemis merely gave a slight nod and grimace when Xavier acknowledged him. It was difficult to hear that their leader had done something so atrocious. However he did hope that there was a good reason for it. Suddenly Artemis caught a few different visions at one time. All of them pivotal on how the other members reacted. Karina's reaction was well set in stone but Amber's and David's reactions were still unclear. Though he had a feeling. Tonight was going to be a long one, and tomorrow it would storm. Hard.
Artemis Cullen
Artemis Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:04 am

David did not know how to feel about this. He thought he had been special.. in a way at least. He was the first Xavier had changed.. the first he had wanted as brother. yet that was not true.. there was really an army before him. Was David just another conquest? Nothing? It began to rain outside, and like David's feelings, it did not seem to know what to do. Did it want to storm, or just calmly rain?

He then spoke quietly "Tell us the whole truth Xavier, and do not skip over the details.."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:09 am

Amber froze and anger built in her. She glared at him. She glared at the man she had trusted for so long. "You monster!" She screamed for the first time in years she screamed. "You sick beast! You changed innocent people Xavier for your on game!" She dropped her book and crossed her arms the only reason she was not leaving is because she wanted to hear this whole thing but you could tell the red head was angry. "Your a monster." She yelled again and moved far away from the man she use to call family. The promise she made to Carlisle so many years ago was the thing that kept her from breaking but right now Xaiver had just told them all he made a army for some reason. She kept glaring and her eyes were dark with anger she then picked up a book and threw it at him hard just because she could.
Amber Cullen
Amber Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Rouge Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 am

Karina had sat on edge since she had walked into the room. Constantly twirling her hair out of habit and waiting for Xavier to speak. She had a great feel of unease flowing through her. When Xavier finally did speak she was horrified! Her body jolted, she looked at the nearest exit and then at Artemis. This was her family, but she couldn't... Her ability took over and Karina bolted toward the exit. She had to get away. She knew exactly what she had to do. She had to protect herself. There was no way she would live if she stayed here. When she got to the door she flung it open with extreme force and turned one final time to see the people that she called family. And then she ran.
Karina Rouge
Karina Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:22 am

Artemis caught the next vision as it appeared to him. It was exactly as he feared. When Karina looked at him he was already up and moving. If she got away it would be a major blow to his family. "Stop her! She is going to Anastasia!" Artemis screamed at his family as he ran toward Karina as fast as he could. He already knew that he would not catch her at that moment, however that did not stop him from trying. He seen the redhead turn at the door and bolt through the threshold. 'I have to catch her! Artemis screamed to himself in his head. He didn't even stop to hear if his family was following him or not.
Artemis Cullen
Artemis Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 am

Xavier sighed as he felt all there emotions. He raised his hand and caught the book as it hit him. He knew he would have to explain but it seemed that would have to be done later. He would have to talk to David privately he still cared for and loved him very much as he did with his entire coven. However Karina's reaction surprised him the most specially since Artemis seemed to think that she was going to Anastasia seriously he did not expect that. Though he caught her thought as she left the room and he didn't blame her for wanting to protect herself. He stood up and began to pace slightly there was two members left in the room two members that obviously hated him but he was not sure how much. He did not expect it to go down like this he hoped for a much better turn of events but he had to deal with it he had to put the pieces back together now.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:42 am

David growled deep in his chest, giving Amber a warning look "Watch it Amber. Xavier may have a good reason for what he did." Xavier was still his brother and David still cared deeply for him, and did not like Amber attacking him with both her words and books. So when Artemis and Karina left, David told Amber in a stern sort of voice, like he was not going to take no for an answer "Go Help Artemis. Xavier and I need to talk alone."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 am

Amber growled at David. "Screw off suck up. Not my fault ya fucking like him right now cause I dont right now and I have just as much of a right to be here." She growled. "Dont fucking tell me what to do David" She glared at him. She was not in the mood to be bossed around right now. She stood there and her arms crossed as she glared at Xavier
Amber Cullen
Amber Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Xavier looked at both of them and stood in the middle of the room. He needed to speak to David privately but obviously it was not going to be right now. "I am sure you both want to know why I created the army. Amber I will talk to you later however go check on Artemis he may need your help." He said his eyes narrowed briefly. Yes he loved both of them as family in fact everyone in the Cullen coven were his brother and sisters as he could not call them otherwise well Artemis was his son in ways though he switched up their relationship that no one would guess. He walked over to Amber and handed her the book back. "If you want to stay however I would suggest you take a seat and remain quiet while me and David talk." He gave her two options and was not going to give to her more. He took his seat again and remained quiet as he waited for the others to calm down.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:15 pm

David flexed his hand as he was just itching to throw Amber out so instead he said quietly "I would do as Xavier says, because you are still a part of this coven, unless you choose to no longer be a part of it, in which case you will have to leave anyways" He needed to speak to his brother alone. He had much explaining to do. Artemis needed Amber's help if he was ever able to catch Karina. David would have helped, yet this was the perfect opportunity to talk to Xavier.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Cullen Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Amber growled and glared at them. "You both are big ass holes if it weren't for Artemis i would leave" She growled and grabbed a few books and ran to her room angry. She was mad at them but she choose to stay because she had no where else to go.
Amber Cullen
Amber Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:02 am

Xavier watched Amber storm off a brief moment of pain flashed through his eyes. He thought that it would get a lot of better but guessed that was not to be exactly. He stood up and paced again. "At first I created them out of anger then I thought they could help bring down the Voltrui that was when what I was doing became very noticeable. Yes I kept this from you I kept it from everyone except Carlisle. It is alright that you are angry with me I understand I led you on a lie but the truth is I am not the best leader I am sure you guessed that. Yes I know how to keep things under control and look like I am leading but the truth is I am just trying to keep myself above the fog. I am not sure how much longer I can elude the Volturi however I hope that you will still be by my side." He was done keeping his brokenness behind his walls. He had to let it out though he hated that he had to put up walls to protect him and every other member of his coven now they know the truth and most hate him because of it.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:54 pm

David's eyes followed Xavier as he paced around the room trying to explain away what he had done. He was silent for a long time as he was choosing his words carefully. He then finally said "It was a foolish thing to do. Yet you were young and have learned better since then. The Past is the past, and it can not be changed. What you did was wrong, but with the long lives we live, It is pointless to hold grudges. I will of course stand beside you even if the Volturi send their whole guard after us. As I am sure Artemis and Amber will do as well. Just give them time Xavier."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down