Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens)

+2
David Cullen
Kokonaho Windfeather
6 posters

Go down

Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens) Empty Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens)

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Koko had called up Xavier and told him it was important they needed to meet. Plus he needed to know he could trust his new branch of cullens. What with Carlos dating Artemis and all. He swore that he and Xavier agreed to not repeat any bella and jacob scenarios but it sure as hell felt like they were. Shaking his head as he walked with Carlos to the Cullen's house. "So he makes you happy Carlos? Good. Then I'll get to know him for your sake. However, I told Xavier we all need to meet. Its not just about the interspecies dating. Its bigger. The elders sent me to find out and I did." He said before they arrived.

Pulling out the key to the front door. Xavier had better done his part and brought the cullens in. He looked at Carlos and smirked a bit. "Looks like you get to see your boyfriend sooner than you thought right?" He teased. Smelling his arm a bit. They'd spent hours the day prior in the hotsprings. He almost could still smell the Italian air. The minute he opened the door and walked inside his demeanor was once more serious and stern. His long hair tied in a braid down his back. Carlos walked in beside him. He saw Xavier was there and waiting. "Xavier...glad you could gather your children so fast." He said with a chuckle.

(I had permission from both Carlos and Xavier to npc them and move them with me.)
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens) Empty Re: Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens)

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:43 pm

David was in the room with them, leaning against the wall, his nose itching from the smell of wet dog. When one of them spoke about Xavier gathering his children, David sighed and stated simply "There was no gathering involved, we all live here. Unless you haven't noticed, we are not a very social family." He was staying calm, although he knew they would spend the next week trying to get the dog smell out of their house.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens) Empty Re: Pow wow at the cullens. (carlos/all cullens)

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Kokohano looked at David with the same look of exasperation he gave any of the youth of the tribe or reservation. "You live here doesn't mean you are all here twenty-four seven kid." he said seriously. He stared at Xavier a bit. "Nor would some of you be here if it hadn't been for the tribe and our own." he smirked a bit. His eyes showed the fact he was not as trusting towards David as he was Xavier. "Some of you are. Some of you aren't." He glanced to Carlos. "Go sit down Carlos." He informed him. Knowing he would.

Soon he walked over to Xavier as he walked over to him and leaned in. "I was right old friend. The bats of the Cullen smell much nicer than the bats of the volturi. The ones in Italy stink the worst." He said with a playful grin to a long time friend before leaning back again. "Seems some of them haven't woke yet. Artemis up?" He asked. He wanted to meet Carlos's boyfriend.
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 pm

David raised an eyebrow at the dog and said "Kid? I'm almost 100 years old kid. Maybe showing your elders some respect is a wise move." He scoffed but said nothing else to the shifter. It was not due to a tribe that he was here, but Xavier. No one else but Xavier. It was him who had changed him, it was him that had helped David to not be a monster, it was him that accepted David as his brother. Sure the tribe might allow them to be on this territory, yet it was because of Xavier that he was here.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Kokohano looked at him. "Then you should be more respectful to me. As I'm only younger than Xavier here. I'm a shifter but you already knew that." He said with a shake of his head. "Until you hit over two hundred years old vampires are little more than children and at your age your lucky I called you a kid. Ask Xavier if you don't believe me." He said with a moving of his hands.

Looking to his accidental imprint Xavier. Smirking a bit as despite the fact he was seeming stern and didn't trust David or many other vampire he was actually amused by David. "I'm your elder so mind your own words. I'm over eight hundred years old. Some of that goes back to the days when me and Xavier were fixing up and building up this house." He said with a shrug.

He looked back at Xavier and waited. The other cullens would wake soon. He was surprised it was having to near sunset before they did."Soon as everyone gets here we can begin. I didn't come here to learn there are other vampires I could possibly trust outside Xavier and maybe Carlos's boyfriend. I came here because the elders fears were confirmed. Which means some of the other fears are true as well."
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Cullen Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Artemis had been irritated since early in the night. He had lost sight of the future and it was becoming a real bother. It could only mean wolves were going to be in the vicinity. It would have been alright if it was just Carlos, but Artemis knew Carlos would have given him a heads up if he was going to be dropping by. When morning came and Artemis heard voices drift from the downstairs. He growled deeply from his chest and snarled at the unfamiliar voice. In a flash he was downstairs and by David's side assessing the new house guest that had dropped by uninvited. "For your information vampires do not sleep so no one is going to 'wake up'. Artemis's voice normally tinkling like bells now had the ring of ice and venom. He was not in a good mood and he did not appreciate being intruded upon by some stranger. "Now if you would be so kind to give me your name and perhaps explain what the hell your doing here. I'm afraid I couldn't bring myself to care the first time you spoke." Artemis said never loosing his malice that colored his chilly voice.
Artemis Cullen
Artemis Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Black Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:22 am

Carlos walked in with Koko. Though he did not follow him over to Xavier. Instead he went over to where Artemis was and stood by him. Refusing the urge to kiss him in front of his pack leader though he so wanted to do so. He knew what this meeting was about and hoped that it would go off without a hitch though he grimaced slightly at his boyfriend's words and those of the other Cullen David was it. He had on his cowboy hat and boots with a jean jacket and a pair of rather tight fitting jeans. He wondered how his alpha would react to Artemis' comments he had not really had a chance to explain to him that he had a pack leader. Though he turned to Artemis slightly and looked him over he kept his eyes on his pack leader at least for now. At the moment he decided that he wasn't going to speak as he was not exactly sure if he could control what came out of his mouth. He loved Artemis and wanted him to know more about his culture. "Artemis this is my pack leader Kokonaho He came with me to meet with you and the other Cullen's." He left room for Kokonaho to add more if he wanted but he wanted to introduce him to his boyfriend to hopefully break the ice between them.
Carlos Black
Carlos Black

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 am

David let out a low growl "Last time I checked, you were on our property and unless you want to be forcefully removed from said property" He was not going to have this DOG come into his home and act like he knew the place. Treaty or not, they had no right to act like they owned the place when in fact the treaty did say Forks was the Cullens as long as they lived there.

He gave his brother a nod when he entered the room "Artemis" He greeted the man
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 am

Xavier looked at David and over at his old friend. "David calm down he is an old friend of mine I did invite him hear as there are somethings that need to be discussed." Xavier said as he turned to Kokonaho. "I apologize for the actions of the members of my coven I did not tell them to expect company." Yes he told them there was to be a meeting but he had not mentioned there would be guests and some might not like them. He placed a hand lightly on Kokonhao's shoulder as he apologized to him. Their history was a complex one and to an extent the reason why they were calling this meeting. Running a hand through his hair he waited for the other's to take the cue and calm down as nothing was going to happen. 
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:56 am

Kokohano looked at Artemis as he spoke. "It is not conventional sleep but anyone who turns death like then becomes living still does a form of sleep." He said without any expression on his face. Looking at him. "Besides only the Volturi never sleep. Cullens have always seemed to fake it well or call it that. It is part of humanity to sleep and wake even if it is not truly the context of what you do." He turned to Artemis fully. "No. Actually I won't. So you are the firecracker whose won over the heart and soul of my brother. As far as mates go I highly approve of his choice. As far as trusting you not to kill him that remains to be seen. Trust is earned not freely given." He said in a stern and distant voice.

Looking at Carlos. "He loves you I can see that and you love him. I already knew of your interspecies love affair for months now." he said as Carlos spoke. Getting a what the hell Carlos expression as he tsked loudly. "Saying things like that you decimate my asshole status and make it seem like I care whether the cullens live or die." he said with a chuckle. Glancing to David then looked directly at Xavier. "Arrogant statements like that. You really did sire this one Xavier. He sounds like you before we got the humanity back into your madness enveloped mind." He said with a laugh.

A bright smile crossed his lips. Then it faded as he spoke. "It is fine. I would be no different were they to come but apparently you have forgotten alot of things to tell them." he swatted the back of Xavier's head lightly with an odd fondness that Carlos hadn't seen since the human friend was killed by vampires. "Such troublesome brothers I have. One is dating a vampire and the other would forget his head if it didn't stay attached" he said with a smirk.

Looking at him a bit. "That is part of it. The other part involves Italy, shifters, Volturi and a rumor that makes me wonder if the cullens are trying to recreate the Bella and Edward scene or if this was caused by the Volturi." he said in a veiled way. "So Xavier shall we start this meeting? We have a lot to cover starting with the things you seem to forgot to share with your Coven." He didn't mention the open invitation he had since before David or Artemis even existed.
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Cullen Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Amber walked to the others her arms crossed. She did not wish to be here she did not wish to speak to anyone yet she was still here. She stood beside a tree smiling softly at Artemis at his mate. She didn't know the shifter but she waved to him. She smiled and walked back more sorta behind the tree and pulled her book out she had no reason to be here but she came.

Amber heard the fighting and rolled her eyes of crouse David would get in a fight about his age. She sighed and shook her head. She almost wanted to say something. But decided against it thinking it would just cause more fighting between everyone.
Amber Cullen
Amber Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Cullen Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:06 am

Artemis was still sore about Karina leaving him. He was hurting and he didn't know how to stop it. Then he seen Carlos and for just a moment he felt his heart swell. He smiled and leaned into his mate's side. Then he heard the pack leader speak again and when he brought up the Volturi Artemis snarled and focused the entirety of his rage within that one sound. Bringing up the Volturi at that moment was probably not the best of ideas. Images of Karina flashed before Artemis and the blonde couldn't help but look into his sister's future. And what he seen dropped him to his knees immediately. Red eyes, his sister had red eyes now, or would have them soon at least. Artemis looked and Xavier and shook his head at him and pushed the image toward his coven leader.
Artemis Cullen
Artemis Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Black Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Carlos listened to both Xavier and his pack leader talk now that was out of the way. "We brought you gifts to show that we do really care about you and your survival. You will find in the cooler in the corner blood bags made from animal blood bags." Carlos said as he wrapped an arm around Artemis. Holding him slightly but when he suddenly dropped down to his knees he could not hide his surprise and crouched beside him resting his hand gently on his back. Sighing slightly he stood up again and went to lean against a wall. For the moment he decided that it would be best to leave his mate on his own for a little bit he had no idea what was going on but that was alright he still loved him. When he saw another enter the room all the Cullen's were there now and the meeting was going to begin shortly.
Carlos Black
Carlos Black

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:32 pm

David gave Xavier a respective nod, but still looked to the dogs with cold black eyes. His hands clenched at the mention of the Volturi. He was just itching to pick a fight with them. They had stolen his sister... well in the sense she felt safer with them. David knew the only way to get her back was to show her she was safer with them... and the only way to do it was to attack the Italian bastardo's. "What do they plan"He asked, back to his quiet tone.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:44 am

Xavier moved all the chairs into a circle.  He then stood in the middle of the circle and motioned the others to take a seat.  He was doing this to teach them a lesson that everyone is equal here. Whether they were a shifter or part of his coven.  He then caught Artemis' vision and he gave him a sympathetic nod. "Carlos your mate needs you. I understand that your not used to how his feelings  work but he does need you." He said to Carlos before he turned to the rest of the group again.

"In the circle everyone is equal no matter of their race, title or what they are. This is how we are going to conduct this meeting. It is also to be a lesson not to judge someone before you know them. Our guests come to us with information that we could use to help to get to know our common enemy Volturi." He said as he looked at each and everyone of them. They could of showed their guests with more respect then they did. He hoped that he could trust them not to judge his friend and his packmate but he guessed he was wrong they could not get past how the others of similar abilities had scorned them and set up boarders.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down