Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The morning after.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The morning after. - Page 2 Empty Re: The morning after.

Post by David Cullen Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 pm

David snorted "I think if I had not learned to hack into new movies online? Casey, I never sleep, I don't have any human needs. Since I don't have a mate to spend all my nights with, I watch movies" He chuckled as she lead him to the kitchen. "I'll have my human sunny side up" He smirked at her.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Casey laughed, "Oh well terminator 93 it is then." She said, shrugging it off. As he spoke about how he wanted his human she laughed again.

"Sorry fresh out of human, but Red has some fresh human and animal blood in her science room." Casey told him seriously. "Its like a whole damn science facility down there!"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:47 pm

David chuckled softly and said "Or we could just discuss how terminator is basically you versus me. What was made to kill humans, and the humans rebelling against that fate" He felt like she was not treating this like she should. Did she realize even being in the same room with him was dangerous. If he lost his self control for one second.. she was dead.

David rolled his eyes and said softly "you totally missed my sexual joke there.."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Casey laughed and sat on the couch, "Okay we can do that then. I'm the terminator." She said, sticking her tongue out before rolling her eyes as he mentioned the joke.

"Oh no sweetie I got it, I just like mine hard boiled." Casey answered, curling up on the couch and smiling and looking at him. Eating her bowl of cereal.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:20 pm

David smirked and said softly "I believe I am the create being who exists only to kill humans, thank you very much." He then laughed at her joke "Nicely played Casey, nicely played. You like your eggs cold and hard then?" He smirked as he leaned against the wall
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Casey smiled as she curled up, "Uhuh. Of course terminator. Is your hardware smooth running and hard?" she asked, keeping with the innuendos.

"Why yes, yes I do." She answered, "Though the temperature can vary." Casey explained, pressing play and watching the intro. "So are you just going to stand there against the wall? Or are you going to join me on the couch?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:06 pm

David shrugged and said "Thats for me to know, and you to never find out" He smirked. He knew they would never sleep together, it would never happen. She would die, that was for certain. When she asked if he was going to stand or sit with her, he shrugged and said "Sit I guess" He then sat down, placing an arm around her pulling her into him. He was used to her scent by now so this he could do with ease right about now. If he left and came back however, it would be much much harder.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Casey shrugged, "Uhuh well one of us is going to have to turn. " She said, giving him a wink and moved over as he came and sat next to her and cuddled her.

"Mmm comfy. Someones been on the steroids." Casey joked, but snuggled down and watched the movie. "You know in the book they actually..nevermind." She said, deciding not to say what really happened. She smiled and ate the rest of her cereal, occasionally checking her phone for updates from Thana. "She is going to get herself killed." Casey mumbled, Thana seriously was.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:17 pm

David shook his head "Its not happening Casey. This is not some grand life you seem to think it is." He said quietly, kind of sick of the fact she kept pushing it when it was obvious his thoughts on the matter. He would never change someone he first met, unless they were dying and he thought it not far they die so long..

He chuckled and said "yeah, venom is a great steroid." When she mentioned some book, he shrugged and said nothing. Next she mentioned Thana and he rolled his eyes "She has a great family of protectors."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:33 am

Casey shrugged, "I'm not going to give up, but I wont push it." She said, but snuggled closer to him. "Mhmm well they make for comfy couches."

She smiled, and laughed, "Uhuh and when she isn't in her land I have a feeling your family looks after her even if she doesn't know it. Did you really rebuild her car?" Casey asked.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 pm

David rolled his eyes and stated softly "Might as well give up, for it will never happen" He would never change a human.. he had never changed one and would probably mess up.. only Xavier had... and apparently more than David had originally thought.. he had more newborns long before David.. although David was the first he had kept.. which David guessed he had to feel honored or something about.

David then nodded "yeah, that was me. I had some free time on my hands.. and i knew she couldn't afford another one." He shrugged.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Casey laughed and shrugged, "Never." She said simply but raised an eyebrow at him as he said he knew she couldn't afford another one. "David get up. We are going for a walk." She instructed, getting up and leading him downstairs. "You really know very little." Casey said, not meanly but honestly.

Pushing the button to the garage door and flicking the lights on, inside were around twenty cars. All of which were extremely expensive and rare. "She has money, but she keeps quiet. Though she did say you did a wonderful job on it. " Casey said, "Oh the Datsun is my car. All the rest are hers. Her favourite is the Impala and the Charger. Whats your favourite?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:34 pm

David whistled when she showed him all the cars "And all that time I wasted on the crap car, when she had her own personal car show in here. Almost as impressive as our Garage" He chuckled softly and shook his head when she asked which was his favorite "My camaro, no contest." Feeling now was the best time gently pushed her u0p against the nearest car and said in a somewhat strained voice "Whatever you do.. don't move.." He then took a deep breath before he gently pressed his lips against hers.. keeping very stiff.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:43 pm

Casey laughed softly, "Oh I think she could give you a run for your money. " She said, but smiled. "Hey Thana kept it, so obviously she appreciated it and if you haven't noticed she has been driving the one you fixed up." Casey reminded him and nodded. The Camero was a very good choice.

She froze as he pushed her against a car, and did as he asked and didn't move. But closed her eyes as he kissed her, on instinct. She waited for him to kiss her, before slowly , very slowly kissing back.

Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 pm

David nodded "True true, but she is trying to keep the poor facade up, therefore she would have to drive the car I fixed up for her.. plus now I am just giving her rides home soo" He shrugged

Being a vampire and all, he could tell instantly when she started to kiss back and his hands dug into the hood of the car on either side of her as he resisted the temptation just to drink her right there. He slowly moved his lips with her, still tense and a small growl rumbling in his chest as he fought his nature
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:39 pm

Casey smiled and nodded, "Yeah I think she is slightly nerved from the crash." She said, "And her getting a ride with you is her way of trying to be friendly. She doesn't have many friends in case you hadn't noticed." Casey pointed out, and kept kissing him. Waiting, slightly.

The kiss was amazing, and she knew better then to move so didn't. Instead she remained frozen, keeping her hands by her side and only kissing.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm

David chuckled softly "It took a little forcefulness to get to that friend status.. she didn't exactly love me her first day." He then finally pulled back when he knew he could not go any farther without doing serious damage to her or the car. He stayed close to her though, panting slightly, even if he had no need to pant.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Casey laughed, "And what forcefulness was that? Persistent friendliness?" She asked, and watched as he pulled away from her. Knowing he had to, he was a vampire after all.

"Mmmm not bad, though I cant say I've kissed a dead guy before." she said, and smiled. "So how old are you exactly?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:17 pm

David laughed and said "Please, I whistled she came running." he smirked at her. Really it was more the fact they lived beside each other and one day David introduced himself.

David then rolled his eyes and said "I've never kissed a live girl before... well when I was dead At least." Yet when she asked his age, he sighed "Around 100"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue May 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Casey smiled " Uhuh came running away from you from what I have heard , but she likes you now that's all that matters" She answered, and looked at him as she was still pressed between him and the car.

" Well you are a good kisser, but you could use a little bit of practice ..." She said with a smirk, " Guess I get to be your test dummy for a while ."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed May 06, 2015 11:12 pm

David snorted softly and said "That's just like... your opinion man" He said, quoting some movie.. couldn't remember which, but the quote worked here. He didn't move quite yet, wondering when she would come to her senses and get scared of him.

David then smirked and leaned close again, his scent just pouring off him "Maybe you just will have to" he whispered softly before he risked another kiss.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sat May 09, 2015 12:00 am

Casey smiled " Uhuh well everyone can have their opinions ." She said, and remained between him and the car still . She hadnt been scared of him, and he wouldn't scare her . If her friend could keep control so could he she was sure of it .

She smirked and nodded , " I think I can do that. Get to play out my teaching fantasy ." She said, " Stop thinking you can scare me David, it's not going to work."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat May 09, 2015 1:59 pm

David could not help but sigh when she didn't get scared or anything "You are over estimating my ability to keep from sucking you dry." He stated softly. Even now, her blood was calling out to him, her smooth, fragile neck, just asking him to bite into it.

David however then laughed "Kinky Casey... Kinky" He snorted, and let his earlier statement sink in, as there was no point in him repeating himself.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu May 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Casey shrugged, Live life to the fullest, you don't know how long you have even if you have forever." she said, and smiled as he said she was being kinky.

Okay so I have a question, how long has it been since you have actually been with a woman? Like can Vampires actually you know. Get it up since they don't have a heartbeat or?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri May 15, 2015 12:15 am

David shook his head "To say that is to suggest I should become little more than a monster. My family does not live life to the fullest because we do not want to be Monsters, or at least more of a monster. You are basically suggesting I should take you right on this car. I'm sorry Casey, but You would be dead before you even got anything out of it." He said seriously, although he had to admit, the car thing was a pretty kinky idea.

He would of blushed if he could at what she said "100 years. I had a girlfriend when I was human.. we did the deed, then two days later I was a Vampire. And Yes, we can 'get it up' We choose mates, and us Veggies have to have some way to pass the night time since we are not praying on young mortals." He shrugged. Even the normal vampires needed something to do during the day.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum