Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) Empty A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 pm

David had fed on a couple mountain lions and his eyes were now a perfect gold. The burn was basically gone from his throat, and now he felt drawn to Casey. She was a great girl.. and smelled better than most humans did to him.

So in the dead of night he left the Cullen house, ignoring all the looks he knew he was getting from his family, and got in his car, silently pulling out of their driveway and parking at the end of Thana's driveway. He then ran and jumped through Casey's bedroom window, which luckily had a good climbing tree to explain how he had gotten in.

He then stood there in the dark for a long while watching her sleep before he said gently "Casey?"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) Empty Re: A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

Post by Casey Lavender Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:24 pm

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) Article-0-0A7A41E8000005DC-63_468x346

Casey was fast asleep in Thana's house, Thana wasn't however and was downstairs in her .lab thingy. Poor kid could never sleep, not with her nightmares. But Thana didn't bother her at night, and tuned out of the world.

Hearing her name Casey woke up and rolled over, and saw....David. "H-hey David." She said, sleepily rubbing her eyes and smiling. "Your here late....decide to take me up on my offer?" She said sleepily, smiling and yawning.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:42 pm

David let out a soft chuckle and brought a finger to his lips, saying quietly "Thana is still awake downstairs.. she doesn't know I am here" He smirked and finally noticed her attire. He cleared his throat before saying "I came to offer you that tour of town. If you are still interested.. just..uh.. put on some pants or something. its still raining outside"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Casey laughed softly "Thana won't hear us, she's ignoring the world with a movie and headphones." she said to him, smiling. "Meet me outside in five minutes. " She didn't really mind that she was in her underwear, it was just underwear.

"Thana doesn't care where I go, just come and knock on the door." She suggested, smiling and getting up and looking in the wardrobes for some clothes and threw some on.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:23 pm

David let out a soft chuckle and stated "But this is more fun. Go to your window when you are changed."He then walked to the window, and jumped out of it, landing on the ground with a soft thud. He however gave a groan for her bennifet. He truly had not expected to see her in her underwear, but oddly found himself not minding.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Casey smiled and did as he said, getting changed first. But she did write a note for Thana's sake, otherwise she might be a little freaked out. It simply said she had snuck out and not to worry, before coming to the window and smiling. A simple pair of black pants and a green top on.

"Jeez I can remember how often Thana and I used to do this." She said, smiling and swinging on to the tree and climbing down. Casey never worried about getting dirty, instead she smiled at the last part of the tree. "Catch me?" Casey asked, smiling at him from the tree.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:37 pm

David watched as she climbed, gently sighing as he saw she took the path down that left her with a 12 foot drop instead of the path that left her with a 5 foot drop. But he chuckled and said "I can assure you there is a 0% chance I will miss.' He silently cursed himself for wearing a short sleeved shirt, as she would feel his cold skin. She might have heard the cold ones stories, and make the connections.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:03 am

Casey laughed, "Hope not." She said, fearlessly jumping off and felt him catch her. "Dayummm you smell good." She said once she was in his arms, "And you feel cold.. Are you a vampire or something?" Casey asked jokingly.

"I'm kidding, anyways are you going to let me go or do you want to carry your damsel in distress all the way?" She teased.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:08 am

David rolled his eyes "Totally, and I lured you away so I could suck you dry and leave your lifeless body in a ditch somewhere" He laughed it off after catching her with ease. Gently lowering her to the ground. He then said "My car is at the end of the driveway, I thought Thana might be sleeping and I did not want to wake her." He then began to lead her through the driveway at a normal human pace.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Casey smiled "Being sucked dry by a hot guy like you wouldn't be so bad." She laughed, getting her feet once he put her down. Casey shook her head at his next statement though.

"Nah, Thana never sleeps. Well rarely, poor kids been through a lot. Sleep isn't her thing, but enough about her for tonight. " Casey smiled, "She'll be fine, always is. What are you going to show me at midnight?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 pm

David rolled his eyes "It's more painful than you would think." He said, trying to play it off as human. yet he still remembered the first time he was bitten by a Vampire... how he was turned by Xavier to save him.

David then shrugged "The town is a different place at night.. more.. wild." He chuckled as they reached his car. "Move the books into the back. They're yours. Even signed by the author"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Casey laughed and shrugged, smiling as she walked to the car. She looked at David, "Signed?? Really?? Thanks!" Casey said, genuinely happy.

She did as he said and moved them into the back, "Damn you sound like...Red..Do you find beauty in things at night? I do, thanks to her. Stars, towns, they're all amazingly beautiful at night."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:56 pm

David let out a laugh "I have quite a few copies that are signed, so you do not have to worry about me going without. You could call me a collector." Well the truth was he got bored one day and signed all his copies of his books. He had genuinely missed writing David Shuter as his name.

David then shrugged and said "That's true, I do. Especially in the forest.. its so calm." He then took off for Port Angles and 100 miles an hour.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Smiling Casey nodded, "Well thank you David." She said, genuinely meaning it. "I think he is an amazing writer, he takes you away and lets you get lost in his world. I would of loved to meet him in his day."

Casey laughed softly, and watched as the speedo went up. But didn't mind, she knew David was safe. " Where are we going? Port Angles or China?" She joked, sitting back and getting comfortable.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm

David looked away from her to hide the smile that formed on his lips "I heard he could be very mysterious. He never once had a picture of himself in his books" He stated simply as they sped down the road "Port Angles" he said with a laugh "Its more interesting than Forks"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Casey smiled and looked out the window, "Yeah I know, no death date either poor guy. Actually I think he's a lot like you, or your a lot like him rather." She said, "Deep and meaningful.'

"Oh? You don't like boring old Forks? Well damn, there goes me wanting to move here. " She said laughing, not knowing what else to say. "So what is there to see in Port Angles then?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:55 pm

David snorted and said "Well I do strive to be like him. I was thinking of writing a sequel to "The Survival." Except it took place here in Forks instead of in Trenton." He had to look away to smile again.

David then shrugged and said "not much at midnight admitting, but you know.. its still a peaceful town at night, and if you can find your way through it at night, it will make during the day easy."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Smiling Casey looked at him, "Why do you keep smiling like you know something I don't ?" She asked, looking at him quizzically.

" What are we going to do? In Angles I mean, just drive around like teenagers?" She said laughing and flicking her hair behind her as it kept falling forwards
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:02 pm

David sighed and shook his head "Nothing, just all this praise for a dead man. I wonder if he got it while he was alive.." David knew that was not true. The whole time he was David Shuter, right up until he moved to Forks that is, he was bullied and picked on. He had originally wanted to be a singer, but had that beat out of him.

David then snorted "Well we are teenagers... But if you want we could take a nice romantic walk, just thought you were prefer the drive" he chuckled lightly. yeah it was obvious he was in better spirits now than earlier, plus his eyes were a total different color. Black to Gold.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Casey laughed, "Hey if he didn't get praise when he wrote it I shall do my best to give it to him now. God I wish he was still alive, then I could ask him so many things. " She said, laughing still.

"We?? I'm nineteen, your younger then me." She pointed out playfully, "No walking, not tonight anyway. Tonight I just want to talk, if that's okay. The car is warm, and I like it. "
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:57 pm

David just smiled and chuckled, not saying anything else about it. Since Thana had not told Casey what his family was, he figured she did not want her to know. He for one was not about to volunteer the information unless there was no other choice.

David then chuckled as the finally reached the city limits and said "How about some food then? Its warm in a restaurant, plus you ought to be hungry or thirsty by now."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Casey laughed and kept looking around her. She looked around, the view at night was good. Especially this view on the left of her. She smiled and gave him a laughing smile.

When offered food, Casey shook her head. "No I'm okay, Thana made dinner and well I ate just before I went to bed. I would love a drink though." She confided.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:08 am

David gave her a nod when she mentioned wanting a drink and said "Saddly, We still look too young to get into a bar, so I guess you will have to settle for a McDonalds (cause lets face it, they will still be around in 100 years XD)" he then pulled into one and opened the door to the car, getting out.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:16 am

Laughing and smiling, Casey nodded. "Well I mean I can get into one, but best not. Maccas sounds great." She said, using Thana's Australian term for McDonalds.

Casey thanked him and got out of the car, looking up at him and smiled up at David. "Thank you, McDonalds hmm.."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 am

David chuckled and smiled at her "Your welcome. And obviously it is my treat. Whatever you want, you are free to get" he winked, but he froze when a scent hit his nose. In an instant he turned to see two vampires staring them down with dark red eyes.

David then ordered in a commanding voice "Casey, get in the car. if things start to go bad, gun it out of here." he waited for her to get in the car before calling out "This is Cullan Territory. I will have to ask you to leave!" The vampires.. one guy and one girl, both laughed and said "How could we when you brought such an appetizing snack?"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next