Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anniversary (Xavier)

2 posters

Go down

Anniversary (Xavier) Empty Anniversary (Xavier)

Post by David Cullen Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:46 pm

David sat in his couch, listening to some old music from back when he really was 18. he felt particularly sad this day, it was the 80th anniversary since his changing, not something he particularly had liked. There were some days he wish he had said no to Xavier changing him. He heard footsteps come towards his room, Edwards old room. he could smell Xavier's scent and said "Come in Xavier" he then turned the music down. it had been Nickleback, one of his old favorite bands.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Anniversary (Xavier) Empty Re: Anniversary (Xavier)

Post by Xavier Cullen Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Xavier knew that today was a tough day for David and he wanted to try and make it special for the guy. Eighty years from today he had saved him but not without cost he had to be changed if he was to survive.

Walking to his room he didn't have to knock for David knew he was there by his scent and he was soon being invited in. Xavier walked over to the man and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How are we feeling today? Is there anything that you want to do today to get your mind off what today actually is?" Xavier had stopped remembering the day he had been changed awhile back but knew that it took time and distractions.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 pm

David sighed "80 years today, I almost got lucky with the hottest girl in school, little did i know by going in those woods I was signing up for eternal monsterness. heck, it would have been better if I had least gotten lucky before hand. being 98 and a virgin isn't the best pick me up." he chuckled slightly. "of course, you have gone over 900 years without a mate, so I guess I can't speak."

If they had been humans, he would have suggested going out on the town to pick up chicks, but if they were human, they would have no need to be cheered up, so he said "there is nothing i could think of, if you have any ideas, feel free to tell me."

it occurred to him that this coven was mostly one sex based. "we need to find some more family Xavier, maybe some mates for us and Artemis" he chuckled
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Cullen Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 am

"I do think there is one thing that you want but think you can't do and that is to go into tiwn. I believe you have enough self control now not to make a scene. So I shall take you into town to party. I even have a mixture that will allow us to drink tye drinks." Xavier said and waited for thd young vampires response.

This was going to be his surprise he aas working on mixtures ghT could allow a campirs to consume some alcohol. Knosing that he would need it some day fod David.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm

David looked at Xavier with a puzzled look "I didn't know you were an inventor, how many years did it take you to make it? and how did you hide it from me?" he then chuckled slightly "but if your sure it works, lets go. Hopefully no girls will hit on us.. since you have more confidence in my self control than I do."

David had tried to stay away from humans as much as possible, but there had been times he had come close to breaking his vows. He had to run into humans sometimes, that was just the way of life. but things were getting better to him. he even had a conversation with a man half a year ago.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down