Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey other Uncle (Koko)

2 posters

Go down

Hey other Uncle (Koko) Empty Hey other Uncle (Koko)

Post by Thana Semele Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Thana smiled and walked to the native lands, and walked in to Carlos's cabin. She checked the fridge and refilled it with groceries, before cleaning up a little bit and put her stew in the fridge for him with a label. Beef stew. she labelled it. Though she had her own house out in the forest, she called in regularly to her now adoptive uncle. "Carlos? Anyone home?" She called out.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Hey other Uncle (Koko) Empty Re: Hey other Uncle (Koko)

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Kokohano was staying at his older or younger, depending who you asked and when, brother's cabin right now. The lovebirds were off doing whatever. He laid on the couch in his oversized dire wolf form before shifting human as he grumbled and rolled over. A familiar scent of the human who was Carlos's adopted daughter hit his nose. "Carlos is out with his boyfriend." He called out in a sexy yet sleep filled slur. "You need something Thana?" Interacting in his sleep as he worked on waking.
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Thana looked over as she heard a voice, she knew it from anywhere. " Kohono??" She asked looking as she saw him, damn did everyone grow up on her???? Bloody hell he was tall, at least compared to her anyway. " Hey Koho... Or is it Uncle Koho now huh?" Thana teased, trying to make him feel old. Really she didn't call Carlos by his Uncle title very often, and was only teasing her friend and fellow tribe member.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Kokohano propped up and had a waking sleepy expression. His long hair fell over his right shoulder as well as pooled around him. All around the left shoulder and elbow he was propping himself up on. Several strands fell into his face as well. He looked at her a bit. "You keep having that same reaction every time you see me. You know better than anyone why it took so long for me to age like you Nightingale." he said with a smirk.

Looking at him. "It be Pops as I have never spoiled you rotten like your Uncle Carlos." He said teasingly. Yawning a bit as he looked at her. Dropping back down and rolled to put his back to her. "I feel old enough. Tired too. Had a meeting at the cullens and then the elders plan to send me out again in a few days. How school going?"
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Thana listened as he spoke and nodded , jumping the couch and landing next to him. " One I don't call anyone pops or dad or any fatherly title, two who are the Cullens?" She asked , honestly not knowing. When she was asked about school she shrugged, " School was school, first week and I'm already bored. Especially as the people talk to me like I'm the new plaything." Red answered, sitting crossed legged on the couch boredly.

" What do the tribe elders want you to do? I mean there's no enemy tribes, and its modern day anyway. I don't get where you and Carlos and everyone else disappear to, and I've been here less then ten days. But even when I was younger you guys disappeared." Red said to Koho, secretly very deep down and hidden she knew the answer but no one knew she did.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Kokohano pretend oofed when she landed on him. No room next to him on the couch. He was laying completely across it. Hell some of him couldn't even fit on the couch. "Am I a comfortable chair Nightingale?" He asked with a sleepy tone. He was tired. "Old family tree that lives on the other side the clearing near and on the tribal borders." He said as he laid on the arm and didn't bother using it to prop him up again. "Probably check on tribes across the world. Who knows? I am pack leader and future tribe leader. I get to do everything." he said as he wasn't going to pretend she didn't know about their legends of Skinwalkers because anyone and everyone in the tribe did. "Well I am not your Uncle. I refuse to accept such a term." He said a moment later.

Catching the pops thing just now. "You keep getting amnesia I will think you spend too much time with the medicine woman Nightingale. I am not going to play this game. I have never disappeared without telling you. Not in your entire life since you were a kid. Don't try to plant dramatic scenes on me like that." He said with a yawn. Closing his eyes again. "Probably are. Not many people can go I live on a reservation."
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Thana looked at him and nodded, " Yep you are and your the only one I have comfortable contact with." As he spoke she looked down, " I know you don't Koho, sometimes I play the game for so long I forget you know the truth... Well most of it.. The Cullens are blood drinkers... The blonde kids go to my school.. And before you say anything I know a lot more, much more." Thana said to him , it was time he knew the truth.

Carefully Thana moved and made Koho open his eyes and look at her, then turned and pulled the back of her hair up, slightly to the left on the back of her neck .. It was there. No mistaking what it was. It was a vampire bite scar. " Mum and Dad didn't die from being shot.. They were hunted by a vampire. And killed in that alleyway...I couldn't do anything, another one was holding me... We were trapped, and couldn't fight back. Once the vampire was done murdering them he came for me..." Red said softly. Remaining cross legged, " He left me in the alleyway, it was dark an raining. I lay there for hours in the pain, then another vampire came... She had smelled the blood, she removed the venom from me and saved me from being turned. She tried to save Mum, but was too late... Mum died in my arms, her throat ripped to shreds. I was too late, I should of been stronger... Should of protected her.."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Kokonaho looked at Thana as she spoke. "Listen Nightingale. I've told you many things and one of those is the Cullens are bats but they are still old friends of the tribe. I don't expect you to like them or deal with them. Hell I don't even my best friend who leads it after the incident with a paleskin friend of mine who was like you. What I do expect is for you to respect them and the treaty." He said seriously. Closing his eyes still as he opened one to look at her. "I know Nightingale. I know." He said softly. He wasn't sure what she wanted from him. He pulled her on top of him and just held her as he rested. "You were a kid there was nothing you could have done. You need to go forwards not backwards."
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Thana sighed softly and listened attentively as Kokonaho spoke, "Yes Koko." She answered, knowing she had to listen. When he held her she broke down, she had been strong for far too long. The past years emotions built up and Thana had hidden them, but Koko made her show them whether he meant to or not.

"I should of still protected them......that's my job.. Protect the humans..." She whimpered, hiding her head into his chest and wetting his shirt with her tears.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Kokonaho held her close. "When you are out there or with others you can be strong my little warrior. When you are with me...let me be strong for you." He whispered in a loving and fatherly way. He held her to him with one arm. His other ran his fingers through her hair. "No...you were a little one...it was not your job to protect them then Nightingale. You protect the humans now...now that is your job. My job. The packs job...the tribes. As a child your job was to be the protected not the protector. Do not beat yourself up because you fulfilled your job...you are a mighty warrior now." he whispered to her.

Holding her close and didn't mind her wetting his shirt with tears. "You protect the humans back then you were the protected as that is the way of life. We protect the young...and they grow up to protect others."
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Thana sighed softly and kept her head buried into his chest, and silently cried while she listened to him and felt him run his fingers through her hair. She didn't know what to say, and simply couldn't speak she just had to let her emotions go. Koko always had wise knowledge, and always knew what she needed even if she didn't.

Carlos was her uncle as well, and she loved them both dearly as they were the only family she had left. The tribe were always family, but a different kind. She had grown up with Carlos and Koko being the older ones looking out for her, and she had grown to trust them more then anyone. "I felt scared.....scared like a little one." she admitted, muffled by his shirt still.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down