Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New school new start ( open )

3 posters

Go down

New school new start ( open ) Empty New school new start ( open )

Post by Thana Semele Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 am

New school new classes, same old stuff. Thana was ready to start her first day at Forks High, she was coming in almost mid term from what she guessed but couldn't do much about it. Arriving just after lunch like she had been instructed on the Friday to speak to the principal and sort out classes and stuff Thana returned Monday morning when everyone else arrived. Luckily for the most part not noticed as she just pretty much appeared, her bag over her shoulder she walked in as the bell rang and went to the front office to collect her timetable and her locker keys. She thanked the office lady and walked down the corridor to where her locker was, looking at the map she had been given before going to the library. She had two free periods until lunchtime , which also happened to mean she didnt have to meet anyone until the lunch bell rang.

From the library she made her way back to her locker and put some books away before going to the cafeteria area, an subtly looked around her. Picking up a tray and getting a small salad and a fruit box and a green apple , everyone had already gotten food an she could see that she was the last one to walk in from outside, but didn't care. Thana paid for her food before she looked around again and saw an empty table away from everyone in a corner, which she immediately walked to. It was only a two person small table, and she didnt mind. Thana sat her tray down, when she had walked in she had seen a group of beautiful you could say people, but unlike what appeared to be everyone else she only saw them out if the corner of her eye, and hadn't even bothered to turn her head to look at them as she had walked past and didnt think anything of them.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

New school new start ( open ) Empty Re: New school new start ( open )

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:55 am

David walked into the Cafe and followed his normal routine until after he had gotten his food which would just be thrown out anyways. He would normally go to the Cullen table, but as they were at heads all the time, David needed a new table for the next little while. He saw most were full... yet there was one in the corner that had only one person. A new human that he did not know. He was not sure if that was good or bad so...

He walked over and asked in his perfect velvet voice "May I sit here?" He ignored the looks he was getting of shock at the fact a Cullen was socializing with anyone. He also ignored the mutters of 'he's just looking for some easy action"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:04 am

Carly wandered into the lunch room grabbing nothing to eat she wandered and saw a girl that she had never seen around here before walking. Carly smiled widely and walked to her. "Ello" She spoke softly and smiled she could tell that this girl at least wasn't one of those beasts so she was glad about that. She smiled "You new here? My names Carly...Carly Waters" She spoke softly smiling widely. She frowned at the Cullen but stayed silent. She looked back at the girl and smiled again. She held her bag close to her chest.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:22 am

Thana hardly looked up as she heard someone ask if they could sit but indicated to the chair before looking up as she heard a new voice. It was a girl, and two people were two too many. " So my enrolment says, my name is Red." Thana answered the girl before her phone began to ring. For the first few times she ignored it before she simply rejected the call and picked at her salad. Why did people feel the need to speak to her? She wasn't interested in either of them.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:29 am

David nose began to burn when Another girl walked up. He grabbed it and groaned "Holy crap who let the Dog in?" He took his seat however... as a Dog smell was better than sitting with his Family "David Cullen" He introduced himself, watching the new girl intently. Anyone with the Name Red had to be somewhat interesting right?
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:31 am

Carly growled and wanted to smacked the Cullen upside the head but she didnt. "Oh im sorry did my perfume hurt your wittle bat nose" She spoke she hated him and his family but she didnt want him getting in this girls head. She sighed and took a seat on the other side of the girl.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:59 am

Thana stood up as the two people sat down and her phone kept ringing, perhaps the two were ex lovers or something she didnt know or particularly care. " Excuse me." Thana said to both of them, leaving her untouched tray of food behind and walked back past the table at the entrance with the people she had seen out the corner of he eyes before but once again didnt even look or think about them as she walked past and out the door before talking into her phone and walking to a bench and sitting down while still talking.

Typical call, and typical responses it wasn't the call that bothered her. Eventually the call ended and she remained sitting on the bench, as usual it was cloudy and almost threatening to rain but she didn't mind. Thana flicked through several photos of her phone and smiled sadly. Soon she had no choice and had to go back in, she walked back to where she had been sitting and chewed thoughtfully on an apple and pulled out her timetable to look at.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:50 am

David did not bother responding the the child of the moon. He did not care for her, as they were natural enemies.. When Thana left, partly because of them fighting, David just got up and left the cafe. he waited until Thana was alone before he sat beside her on the bench, saying quietly "I'm sorry about that. Waters and my family don't exactly get along..."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Thana looked up as she noticed she wasn't alone, and looked at the boy. Listening as he spoke, and simply raised an eyebrow. "Of course. " she responded, why did he feel the need to follow her. The one thing she noticed was his golden eyes, but didn't comment on them. Really she didn't mean to be rude but she didn't really notice him. To her he was just a boy. Polite and well mannered but still a boy.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am

David knew she was not one for company, which was probably why he was trying to make her feel welcome. He blinked before he felt obliged to introduce himself "I'm David by the way... David Cullen."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 am

Thana looked at the boy again, and smiled softly. "You already introduced yourself. I simply didn't make a topic and conversation of it. " She said to him, an inquisitive eyebrow faced at him. "Why are you talking to me?" Thana asked, quite surprised someone actually wanted to talk.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 am

David shrugged "Sorry, I forgot with the arrival of Waters. As for why I want to talk... you are the first girl to come to this school who hasn't even gawked at us Cullens once, so you deserve some special treatment and for me to actually talk to you" He smiled softly with a muscial chuckle
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 am

Thana kept her ever inquisitive eyebrow up " The people at the table people are treating like their gods gift to them? They're your family? Right. Sorry to not gawk, but if all people have to do around here is look at people because of funny eye colours... Well I'm glad I live away from all of them." She said to him, shrugging slightly. " Cullen... One of you is screwing my uncle aren't you?" Thana asked rather bluntly. " Carlos, my uncle."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:52 pm

David let out a low chuckle at her description of his family "Oh assure you, we are not gods gift to men. Satan's gift perhaps, but God isn't THAT cruel." God wouldn't really create creatures who had to live off humans to survive... and were built to hunt and kill humans, would he?

When she bluntly mentioned Artemis and Carlos, David gave a shrug "Thats for them to tell you in their own time. I will not spread rumors about my own brother."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow again and let out a rare smile, "Well people will think what they want to think. Sorry if I'm not interested by superficial beauty. " Red said to him, nodding slightly at his next statement.

"Well I guess its not you then, meh." Red sighed, taking a bite of her green apple and looking around her. "So where do you live? In or out of town?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:55 pm

David shrugged "Its up to you what you think. But I would take their advise and stay away from us. It will be better for your overall health." He advised honestly. He knew his family was dangerous, even if they fed off animals. They could still slip off the wagon if tempted too much.

David shook his head "No it is not me. I'm very straight.. straight is what got me into this family in the first place" He knew she wouldn't understand this, yet if he had not been seduced by that Katherine... he probably would have died a few years ago of old age.

When she asked where he lived, he said "Outside of town."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Thana kept an inward smile to herself, "Well I don't get close to many people, so your safe." She answered, stifling a smile as he said he was VERY straight. Well least it wasn't him with her Uncle, he seemed to .....not like Carlos.

When answered on her question Red nodded, "Same, I live out past the forest. Luckily away from almost everyone, only one house nearby." She answered, wow so much talking. She never usually talked this much!
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:10 pm

David sighed "Its not my safety I am concerned about. It is yours." That was all he said, it was all he was going to say on the subject, and that was final.

David then closed his eyes and said quietly "Then that is most likely my own." Well this girls survival odds just plummeted. He would have to remind his family to keep well away from that area when they hunted. If she so much as got a paper cut when one of them was hunting... she was as good as dead.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:38 am

Red smiled softly, "I can look after myself mate, more then what you realise. " She said to him, not sure what he meant about her safety.

When he said it was probably his house she shrugged, "Oh well, good thing I keep to myself. I'm out most of the time anyway, usually its well after midnight before I get home. And my uh........well you don't need to know about my parents. The house is empty most of the time. " Red explained, shrugging. She didn't want to talk about her parents, it made things to difficult.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:39 am

David just shrugged "I would still watch who you befriend in this town. There are many people that could hurt you, no matter how much self defense you know." It was the only warning he was giving.

"Are they out in the woods alot?" He asked, mostly to make sure they would not run into any humans in the woods when they hunted.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:15 am

Thana raised yet another eyebrow at David, " Don't worry I'm not new to this town. I used to live here , before my family moved away a few years ago. And no, you won't see my parents at all... Their dead. Carlos is my only guardian, and Koko but Carlos is on my papers." Red said to him, wanting to move on and quickly.

" I mean the whole quilete pack are family , that's what you get when your one of them. You know , raised one, the people, the culture. The stories " She said, looking at her phone and throwing her Apple core in the bin . A pretty good shot actually from where she was sitting. " Do we share any classes? I think I might like to have someone to sit next to that doesn't gawk. As in if you sit with me, if that's okay with you if we share any classes , they might quiten down.

Otherwise we will just sit together and they will still gossip anyways." Red suggested, pulling out her timetable. " I have Adv and extension math , adv English, Chem, Phys and Bio and legal. ... Share anything ?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:08 pm

David nodded and said "My apologies Thana, that was inconsiderate of me. My Family tends to hunt in the woods near our house, and I would not want them to get hurt" He had to admit, he loved the double meaning he made there. She assumed like with a gun, which was acceptable.

David raised an eyebrow at the 'Stories' bit "Oh you mean about the Cold ones?" he said showing interest like any other human would, like he believed them just stories.

When she asked what classes they had together, he shrugged "Legal and Math. My English class is a Writers craft."

David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow... How did he know her real name? " How do you know my name?" She asked, Carlos hadnt said anything, at least not to her knowledge. " Don't worry your not insensitive, it's just not something I like to tell many people. And before you say anything yes I am legally allowed to stay in a house by myself as long as I have a guardian. I didn't want to stay on the reserve and Carlos refused to move, which I can understand. It's his home.... It's just not mine." Red explained.

She looked at him as he mentioned the cold ones, " Yeah, but I mean come on. Like vampires actually exist, I think the tribe elders think every damn pale faced person that comes is a " Cold One." " she answered, letting out a small smile.

" Legal and Math, well that's okay then . Writers craft? What's that about ? I didn't really look at the subjects , I just stuck to the ones I had already done in my old home." She stated, looking at him with new interest.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 pm

(Gah I thought she told him.)

David shrugged and said "Artemis told me. He's the one with your uncle." A few more slip ups like that and he would have to tell her he was a Vampire. And he could not do that.

David let out a musical laugh "Yeah, that's true, I've been called cold once or twice. But in truth I just have terrible circulation" She couldn't be more wrong though, could she?

He shrugged "Learning the tricks of writing. Character development, setting the scene, all that stuff"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:03 pm

( all goods , Smile her name is something she guards carefully . Meh Artemis is to blame Razz )

Red raised an eyebrow , but smiled slightly " Fair enough, but call me Red. I don't use that name ." She said to him, David didn't seem so bad. The end of lunch bell rang , and Thana looked at her class list . " We have Math. But I don't know where we are supposed to go " She said, picking her bag up.

" You think you've been cold? Try being the only pale face in the tribe." She suggested , she cocked her head and listened as he spoke about Writing . " You really like it don't you? I can sense it in the way you speak about it. "
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down